Followers

Follow this blog with Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Current Challenge

To jump straight to our current challenge - click HERE.

Monday 25 November 2013

Design Team Member

Hello and welcome back to the Fantasy Stampers Challenge Blog.

First of all I would like to say a huge 'Thank You' to all my new followers for the support and words of encouragement in my new venture - it means a lot.

Now, onto some exciting news - I would like to introduce you to the next member of my brand new Design Team, so please give a warm welcome to ...


Hi, I am Alison aka Ali.
I am 56 years old and a retired medical secretary.  I live on the edge of Dartmoor National Park between Ivybridge and Tavistock.  I am married to Mr Grumpy who spoils me rotten and we have two grown-up daughters - Pauline the eldest is married and has two daughters by the name of Nicole 22 and Jessica 17, all are taller than me!   Sarah is the youngest at 36 and has come home to live after living in London - she wanted to be nearer to us, can’t get much closer than she is as she is staying with us until she gets back on her feet with a new job and flat. We also have two furry friends who live with us, one is Bella our little Jack Russell and the other is our little ginger nut kitten who goes by the name of Toby and is an unholy terror.
I started making cards in 2007 and the bug caught and I am afraid there is no cure, so will have to keep the virus at bay by buying more and more crafty things - the only medication there is for this particular virus!   I also make cold process soap and candles which I enjoy and sell quite a bit of - one of these days I will have to make up my mind about getting a web site, but then this moves from being a hobby to a business and I'm not sure I want to  go down that route yet. 
I am on two other design teams and am over the moon that I have been chosen to join this team, especially in its infancy and hopefully longer if I am allowed.  You can see my work at:
Well that’s enough natter from me - I shall look forward to seeing all your creations when we are up and running - please do come and join in the fun. 

Well, that's member number three and I'm really looking forward to working with Ali on my new venture.
Please keep popping back and watch out for our next new DT member later on in the week.
Big hugz, Jan xx


1 comment:

  1. Hi Ali, a lovely warm introduction. So good to get to know you. Looking forward to the exciting times ahead. Caz

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and words of support mean a great deal, so thank you in advance xx